- Price: 1.800,00 EUR (plus 19 % VAT = 2.142,00 EUR)
- Goal: 🎯Learn in this course Kubernetes setup, config, and maintenance. Get an overview of its versatile orchestration capabilities.
- Materials: E-book "The Kubernetes Book" (English), pdf of seminar slides
- Prerequisites: Attendance of the Kickstart seminar or equivalent knowledge. Basic knowledge of Linux is an advantage.
- Headline Academy Courses: Expertise and practical examples on everything around Kubernetes
- Course duration: 3 days
- training course : online
- Language: 🇩🇪 German
- Attendees: 3 - 10
- Training Content:
- Day: DAY 1, Uhrzeiten: 09.00 - 12.00 A.M. 01.00 - 05.00 P.M., Inhalt: History Container / Architektur Pods Scheduling ReplicaSet Deployments / Strategien Services
- Day: DAY 2, Uhrzeiten: 09.00 - 12.00 A.M. 01.00 - 05.00 P.M., Inhalt: StatefulSet DeamonSet CronJob Controller / Operator ConfigMaps Ingress persistent volumes / persistent storage
- Day: DAY 3, Uhrzeiten: 09.00 - 12.00 A.M. 01.00 - 05.00 P.M., Inhalt: RBAC roles / RoleBindings ClusterRole / ClusterRoleBinding Packet Manager Helm / Sina basics Registry basics TLS Basic DNS
- Trainingsdatum: 25.10. - 27.10.2023
- Trainingsdatum: 22.11. - 24.11.2023
The Kubernetes PRACTITIONER 1 training course is suitable for everyone who is already familiar with the basics of Kubernetes and who would like to deepen their knowledge using numerous examples. The focus here is on the application and use of Kubernetes technology. You will get to know the basic concepts and advanced functions of Kubernetes. In this training you will learn how to deploy, manage and scale it in a practical way on your own cluster. This training is the perfect complement to our Kubernetes KICKSTART training, which teaches you the basics of Kubernetes technology.
The practical part is very important in our trainings. Therefore, each participant has his own environment, which consists of at least 3 machines. This way, the participant can immediately put the respective theory into practice and consolidate his new knowledge.
This is an online training course. The registration deadline is one week before the start of the training.
- Hits: 631