- Price: 2.999,00 EUR (plus 19 % VAT = 3.568,10 EUR)
- Goal: 🎯Learn Kubernetes features, functions, installation, and daily tasks through hands-on exercises in this comprehensive course.
- Materials: E-book "The Kubernetes Book" (English), pdf of seminar slides
- Prerequisites: Attendance of the Kickstart / Practitioner 1 seminar or equivalent knowledge. Vi-Editor should be known. Good knowledge of Linux and Docker is an advantage.
- Headline Academy Courses: Advanced Kubernetes skills and practical experience
- Course duration: 5 days
- training course : online
- Language: 🇩🇪 German
- Attendees: 3 - 10
- Training Content:
- Day: DAY 1, Uhrzeiten: 09.00 - 12.00 A.M. 01.00 - 05.00 P.M., Inhalt: Summary Foundation Cluster manual / automatic install Upgrade Static Pods
- Day: DAY 2, Uhrzeiten: 09.00 - 12.00 A.M. 01.00 - 05.00 P.M., Inhalt: Pod Anti - /Affinity Kubectl Plugins Deployments II StateFulSets
- Day: DAY 3, Uhrzeiten: 09.00 - 12.00 A.M. 01.00 - 05.00 P.M., Inhalt: Monitoring Basics Logs Network Policies
- Day: DAY 4, Uhrzeiten: 09.00 - 12.00 A.M. 01.00 - 05.00 P.M., Inhalt: Pod Security Contexts / Config Authentication / Certificate RBAC
- Day: DAY 5, Uhrzeiten: 09.00 - 12.00 A.M. 01.00 - 05.00 P.M., Inhalt: CronJobs Troubleshooting Registry Etcd backup
- Trainingsdatum: 09.10. - 13.10.2023
- Trainingsdatum: 04.12. - 08.12.2023
Develop your basic knowledge of Kubernetes with our PRACTITIONER 2 training program. Using numerous selected examples and experience from real production environments, you will expand your previous knowledge, basic knowledge and experience with Kubernetes. Our PRACTITIONER 2 training program is suitable for everyone who already has previous knowledge of Kubernetes or who have completed our FOUNDATION Level training program.
The objectives of the ADVANCED level training are the planning and creation of Kubernetes clusters, the safe handling and execution of workloads, working with the registry, creating backups and many other topics that make you more secure when dealing with your own productive clusters.
The practical part is very important in our trainings. Therefore, each participant has his own environment, which consists of at least 3 machines. This way, the participant can immediately put the respective theory into practice and consolidate his new knowledge.
This is an online training course. The registration deadline is one week before the start of the training.
- Hits: 642